this is my new favorite video
Hercules reads his script entirely wrong
(reads the word disappointed, when he was supposed to sound disappointed)
New favorite thing to say when disappointed.
I shout this all the time and I am only 70% sure people understand the reference
The best part about this whole thing is that the editors just kept it in the final version. God bless those editors.
im a wimp when it comes to waxing my legs so i figured out a way to do it.
How do you fabrics : Franz Xaver Winterhalter (20 April 1805 – 8 July 1873)
German painter and lithographer, known for his portraits of royalty in the mid-nineteenth century. He was a virtuoso in the art of conveying the texture of fabrics, furs and jewellery, to which he paid no less attention than to the face. He painted very rapidly and very fluently, designing most of his compositions directly in the canvas. His portraits are elegant, refined, lifelike, and pleasantly idealized.
"There’s a principle in game theory known as min-maxing, meaning that in any given system, behaviors will evolve that maximize gain for minimum effort. This means that a lot of thought has to be put in to bulletproofing a new system against min-maxing. Take the internet, for example. The designers of the internet thought it was going to be this wonderful open community. They were expecting it to be nothing but unicorns shitting rainbows. But in come the min-maxers with their spam, bot nets, and viruses."
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
Some gorgeously animated .gifs from Flex. I highly recommend you check his stuff out!
That awkward moment when you can’t draw a good face to match your eyes
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually from spiders trying to pay rent